IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
VITUR Tourism Solutions S.L.
Calle Victoria 8, 3-3. 29012. Málaga
Tel: +34 622 250 667
Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we request from you will be incorporated into the files for which Vitur Tourism Solutions is responsible, for the following purposes:
- To manage the registration, ticket sales, raffles and attendance and participation of users in the selected modality and contest or event. In the latter case, the event may be recorded to make it available to attendees.
- Manage services to exhibitors and sponsors at our own and third party events.
- Manage the subscription to our newsletter.
- To deal with queries or requests for information from the user.
- Promote and disseminate the activities and events organised by Vitur Tourism Solutions by capturing images and other audiovisual content obtained from them for publication on our website and social networks, or in printed or audiovisual promotional information.
- Send information about the activities and events organised by Vitur Tourism Solutions for promotion through the media.
- Send you communications regarding the activities and services provided by Vitur Tourism Solutions or collaborating entities that may be of interest to you. These informative activities will be carried out by any electronic means, either by our own means or through Google remarketing services and social networks.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfilment of the contractual obligations that the user assumes when applying for registration for an event or requesting our event management services in the different modalities, as well as our services for exhibitors, for which the user declares that they have sufficient legal capacity to contract and that they are of sufficient legal age for the processing of their personal data without the need for consent from a legal representative (over 14 years of age).
Users registered for our events give their express consent to the recording of their participation in the event. The legitimacy of this processing is therefore based on the consent given by the user in these terms.
The legal basis for the processing for commercial purposes of the data of users of our events, newsletter subscribers and professional contacts that have not been provided directly by the owner, is the consent given by the interested party by marking or giving the corresponding authorisation. You may revoke this consent at any time.
The data of customers and professional contacts provided directly by the interested party will be processed for commercial purposes based on the legitimate interest of Vitur Tourism Solutions in continuing to maintain a professional/commercial relationship with them, to which the interested party may object at any time through the procedure detailed in the exercise of rights section.
The legal basis for the use of the image and other audiovisual content for the promotion of the activity of our company and the processing of the contact details of journalists is the legitimate interest of our company in disseminating through internal and external media the activities organised by our company.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. The personal data may include names, addresses, email addresses, employer, job title and telephone numbers. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
In certain cases, we may communicate the contact details of visitors to exhibitors or collaborators of the specific event, indicating which ones they are in each case, for the purpose of commercial promotion on their part, for which you must authorise us by ticking the box provided for this purpose.
For events organised by Vitur Tourism Solutions and held in facilities of third parties, the identification data of attendees may be communicated to these third parties for the sole purpose of ensuring the security of access and facilities in which the events will take place.
The images contained on our website and social networks may be viewed by any follower of our activity on them.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data provided will be kept for as long as our business or professional relationship is maintained and will subsequently be blocked for a period of 5 years at the sole disposal of the Courts and Tribunals in order to attend to possible claims, after which time said data will be deleted.
The data provided for the sending of commercial communications and images for the promotion of our company’s activities will be kept as long as you do not object to the processing of your data for this purpose or request to UNSUBSCRIBE from commercial communications, a possibility that you will be offered in each communication you receive. Once the cancellation of your data has been requested, they will be blocked for a period of 3 years, available only to Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals in order to attend to possible claims, after which time the data will be deleted.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. In relation to your personal data, you have the right to:
- Access them.
- Request its rectification or erasure.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Revoke the consent given or object to their processing.
- Request portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following postal address: VITUR Tourism Solutions S.L. Calle Victoria 8, 3-3. 29012. Malaga. Once we receive your request, we will send you a form for the exercise of the specific right requested, which you must complete and send us together with a photocopy of your ID card or passport. Once we have received this documentation, we will deal with the exercise of your rights within the legally established deadlines.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you may submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es