VITUR is the definitive event for professionals
working in the European short-term rentals
The place to move the sector forward together
- Our vision is to build a short-term rentals ecosystem where fresh ideas and best practices can flourish and shape the future of the sector.
- The VITUR Summit fosters a space to connect and learn for the European short-term rental sector. Establishing a supportive network for professionals to come together and share timely, practical and inspirational knowledge, developing the pillars which will shape the future of our industry.
Join in an event that is taking the European holiday rentals sector to the next level
Now in its sixth year, VITUR brings together property managers and owners of short-term rentals and serviced apartments with affiliated businesses and associations to learn, converse, share and celebrate our dynamic market here in Europe.
VITUR SUMMIT OVERVIEW
VITUR Summit Last edition
SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS
SPEAKERS AND EXHIBITORS
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES
THINK ABOUT VITUR
VITUR was the perfect meeting point for us to reach out to our clients, it was professionally arranged to the highest standards and worth the investment. We will be back!
Impeccable event facilitation. VITUR gave us the forum to talk to key individuals in the European arena and develop business opportunities moving forward. We will be back next year
Excellent event dedicated to the European sector. The implementation, planning and content on the day was stellar and we have made long-lasting business relationships which have positively impacted our business.
- Europe absorbs 50% of the rentals global market.
- Spain is one of the world’s leading tourist and VR destinations.
- Approximately 321.000 holiday rentals in Spain.
- Andalusia receives over 45% of all short-term rental bookings in Spain, and Malaga province leads the way in terms of capacity.
- 50% of all short-term rental beds in Andalusia are in short-term rentals and rural houses.
Malaga also offers
320 days of sunshine
Excellent national and international transport links
A wide cultural offer, with most museums per habitant
An international reference in the Tech, Mobility and remote working
VITUR will take place in FYCMA, Malaga Trade Fairs and Congress Centre.
An innovative architecture, excellent transport infrastructure and high-tech facilities make the location the perfect strategic ally for VITUR 2021.
Ortega y Gasset, 201. 29006 Málaga
How to get to Malaga
Malaga is the second most important communications and transport hub in Spain and the first in the south of the country.
The Pablo Ruiz Picasso international airport, 9 km from the city center, allows you to get from Malaga to major European cities in an average of 2 to 3 hours.
A railway network with a High-Speed line was also added in December 2007, connecting Malaga with Madrid and other cities from the south of Spain.
Furthermore, the dense network of motorways provides quick access to the city, which is surrounded by the East and West Ring Roads.
We look forward to provide you with the best Short-Term Rental contents and networking available in Europe