VITUR Summit is the European Event for Holiday Rentals.
It is a forum of innovation and vision of the market; offering cutting-edge, accurate and specialized information on trends and perspectives of the sector. VITUR Summit offers an open networking space for all professionals, serving as a face-to-face gathering to promote discussions on the challenges and opportunities faced by the sector.
The European Event for Holiday Rentals, continuation of the National Congress held for the last three years, was created with the aim of:
- Being a forum of innovation and vision of the market.
- Offering cutting-edge, accurate and specialized information on trends and perspectives of the sector.
- Becoming an open networking space for all professionals.
- Serving as a face-to-face gathering to promote discussions on the challenges faced by the sector.
- Enhancing the professionalization of the sector.
- Improving the image of the industry in external media.
In only three editions:
Key event of the holiday rental sector in Spain
speakers & panelists
- Europe absorbs 80% of the global inbound tourism.
- Spain is already the second destination in the world by number of visitors (+82 million).
- Andalusia represents +43% of the demand for holiday rentals in Spain.
- Malaga gathers +60% of the andalusian offer.
- Excellent communications and infraestructure: international airport, high-speed railway, wide accommodation offer and several venues for congresses and events.
- Touristic attractions: priviledged weather, gastronomy, historic center, renowned museums, port.
- Privileged surroundings: easy access to the most important historical and natural resources of Andalusia.
Want to know more about us?