THE EUROPEAN EVENT FOR HOLIDAY RENTALS
The Organizing Committee of VITUR 2019 has the following goals:
- Strategic advice to achieve the objectives of positioning, growth and reputation defined for the event.
- Promotion of the strategic position of holiday rentals due to its economic impact and its contribution to society, sustainability and destination promotion.
- Evaluation of the themes, content and structure of the proposed agenda in line with the purposes of the event.r.
- Guidance on brand positioning actions and assistance promotion.
- Advice on the management of agreements and alliances reached with various institutions, agencies and partners.
- Establishment of relationships that generate added value.
- Representation before authorities and institutions if the occasion requires it.
Positioning and brand image
Value-added agreements and alliances
plan of action
As a principle of action, three face-to-face meetings will be set per year. The location will be determined by mutual agreement by the members of the Committee, but Madrid is initially proposed.
The Organizing Committee is constituted as an autonomous and voluntary body, so the decision-making will be governed by the provisions of mutual agreement by its members.
In order to facilitate the work of the Organizing Committee, flexible meeting and work methodologies will be considered, mainly based on the use of telematic means such as email or telephone.
- Pablo Zubicaray, Founder and Advisor at Friendly Rentals
- Tolo Gomila, President FEVITUR
- Arturo Bernal, General Manager at Turismo Costa del Sol
- Yolanda Aguilar, General Director FYCMA
- Jannich Petersen, CEO at Spain-Holiday.com
- Pierre Becerril, CEO at Transparent Intelligence
- José Vázquez, Vice President and Executive Director at Avantio
- Antonio López de Ávila, Expert Smart Tourism/ Smart Destinations
- Carlos Pérez-Lanzac – Founder & MD Caleta Homes y Presindet AVVA